Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Braxton Hicks!!!

I'm certain these are not producing anything but at 30 weeks this is just insane!! These are not your typical tightening of the stomach. These are a little more uncomfortable, taking my breath away, turning flushed, and causing me to break out into a sweat! For the last 3days I've had contractions 9-11 min apart regular.... SCARY!! Considering my coworkers were noticing when I was having them I figured it was time to give my OB a call.Thankfully she is amazing and took me seriously. So for the last 2 hours I've been timing them about every 9 minutes, just took a hot bath and finally have some relief. 'bedrest' tonight 1 liter water, 2 extra strength Tylenol. If continues I'm to call to meet her in OB tomorrow. Makes more sense now. She was just saying I I thought I was in true labor way to early to even imagine Ethan coming this early. We will let him get a lot stronger and bigger before he decides to pick a Birthday! Besides... We still have to get everything ready!!!!

No comments: