Monday, February 4, 2013

Today is THE Day!!!

Ethan will have a MENDED LITTLE HEART TODAY!!!! I can't believe this day is here already! The weeks have flown right by us since we found out! Ethan has had a rough night he has woke up screaming hysterically. It seems like his reflux is horrible so I have gotten 2-3 hours of sleep... Who needs sleep? So we have just been singing and rocking, tears will start flowing every once in awhile.

We had Ethan Baptized yesterday in the presence of our immediate family. It was very important to me to have this done before his surgery for so many reasons. Father Kessler did a very good baptism for Ethan. He said a wonderful prayer as we make this journey a little closer towards his surgery. I left the church with an overwhelming sense of calmness. I know he is in good hands. I know this is what we have been waiting for since I was 5 months pregnant.

Today is the day so please pray for us!!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just found your blog! Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today. He is beautiful. Love from Maine