Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

Not a great post, but it's an update to say we are still here and doing ok!! Transitioning home has went fairly well, but I certainly feel a bit overwhelmed/exhausted... I haven't touched a bill in over 2 weeks (why start now lol!), tripping over hospital bags in Ethan's room, laundry was to the ceiling (thankfully Matt got that caught up, he's great!!), poor Eli is just STRIVING for our attention- did I mention he starts pre-school next week!?!? Not to mention the obvious- Ethan and his feedings. I feel like this is all we get done all day long :( and Matt goes back to work. I'm not sure I'm ready for this......

Ethan was awake for a good bit of this evening. He is starting to really focus on my face. I almost get a little smile out of him. Both of my boys just melt my heart. There is nothing I love more.

Hoping to get pictures on here tomorrow!!

 

No comments: