Saturday, September 1, 2012

Meal Train

I've had a lot of people asking if there is anything we need or what they can do for us. It was suggested that I set up a meal train to help us out while trying to adjust to the busy life we now have getting Ethan to and from children's for doctor appointments. Please don't feel obligated

We do have to obey a few doctors orders. Unfortunately we cannot have visitors during this time before Ethan is waiting for his open heart surgery. We cannot risk him getting sick. If you or anyone in your family has had a cold, virus, or fever in the last 48hours. Please do not come to our home. If it's a time when you are scheduled to bring food. Please call me or email me to reschedule.

Ok! I thank you in advance :) Questions please let me know.

Acess to the schedulehttp://www.TakeThemAMeal.com
Recipient Last Name: Wolfe   
Password: 4969


No comments: